Follow the steps below to add your domain to your new Cloudflare account.
Step 1: Get started with Cloudflare.
Step 2: Register a Cloudflare account.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a new password.
Step 3: add your domain name to Cloudflare.
- Click the 'Add site' button
- Enter your domain name.
- Click the 'Add site' button again.
Step 4: Selecting a free subscription plan.
- Select the 'Free' plan.
- Click the 'Confirm plan' button.
Step 5: Entering your DNS information.
- Go to the DNS menu.
- Add your domain name's A Records into the DNS settings.
Note: The first three records are important.
- A Record Name - Enter the * symbol. Enter IP Address: 22.214.171.124
- A Record Name - Type your domain name. Enter IP Address: 126.96.36.199
- A Record Name - Enter www. Enter IP Address: 188.8.131.52
The A Record settings must point to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 and the 'Proxy status' is set on 'Proxied'.
Step 6: Replace your Domain Nameservers with Cloudflare Nameservers.
Cloudflare will give you the new Nameservers information, which you have to enter in your Domain names's Dashboard settings.
Nameserver 1: example.ns.cloudflare.com
Nameserver 2: example.ns.cloudflare.com
Step 7: Set up the SSL/TLS
- Go to SSL/TLS in the Menu
- Select the 'Full' setting.